THE KEY PONTS
Inspired by the Tarasco, the KRS (Knife Rescue Survival) was developed with the SEALS TEAM which helps and supports the victims of wars and attacks by organizing sports events such as survival courses or boot camps.
The KRS is a rescue knife with belt cutters and window breakers at the pommel which are very useful in road accidents for example.
It's a survival knife too with a firestarter rubbing area, and some fire paracord and baton area on the back on the blade.
The KRS comes with a coyote nylon sheath:
- 1- fire paracord (1 strand of hemp to start a fire)
- 2- on the front to house a firestarter (FireSteel as an option)
- 3- MOLLE system on the back,
- 4- sharpening stone storage pocket (as option)
THE WILDSTEER BONUSES
- A Firestarter can be added to the front strap. The army model with an elastic lanyard or the small one with an elastic lanyard.
- A diamond sharpener with a mirror on the back can be added to the back pocket.