THE KEY POINTS
Following on from the SAS Parachutists of France, the 1er RPIMa (French 1st Marine Infantry Parachute Regiment), proudly brandishes its "SAS NG" dagger in tribute to the SAS dagger which forged is reputation during the second world war.
The "SAS NG" is a tactical combat dagger designed for the Special Operations.
NG: New Generation
The SAS dagger is extremely easy to handle thanks to its symmetrical handle that has 2 recesses for rotation.
Furthermore, its "Tactipren" handle provides a very pleasant, soft touch. (developed by Wildsteer)
The SAS dagger is a full tang strong dagger for tactical use. It is equipped with an extremely tough and effective window-breaker and combat pommel.
The sheath has a double retention (silent-bloc and Nylon strap) and can be worn in all positions:
- Vertically with a thigh strap. This thigh strap has a Velcro system to roll up any excess.
- MOLLE method
- On a thigh plate (GK, 5.11, Safariland and Blackhawk)
The SAS dagger comes in 3 possible combinations:
- Operational version comprising the SAS dagger and its tactical sheath
- "Prestige" version comprising the SAS dagger in a wooden box with magnet closure
- Full version comprising the SAS dagger in its box + tactical sheath.