THE KEY POINTS
The Kraken is a tactical assembly for Special Operations developed with Commando Hubert, an Elite unit of the French National Navy, one of the most advanced in the world.
Inspired from the WT4XL Commando, the Kraken has a longer blade, a better hold with a slightly curved handle and weighs a few grams more.
- serrated on a part of the blade,
- anti-reflective coated protection,
- window-breaker or bigger combat pommel
- bigger guard but without hindering when mining.
The Kraken sheath has double retention by silent-bloc and elastic lanyard.
It has a flared opening for blind and silent entry in both directions.
The Kraken sheath is compatible with all plates (5.11, GK, Safariland) and Black Hawk too.
The multi-position clip supplied with the sheath allows for wearing on a waistband (max. width 5 cm) on the “leg holster” side.
Positioned on the wide part of the other side (special fasteners supplied), this clip allows for fixing on MOLLE loops in a very compact way and for the knife to be positioned in the width of a loader.
Desert Camo with Coyote sheath
Black with a black sheath
- knife + sheath without Kraken kit
- knife + sheath with Kraken kit for diving (no engraving on the blade)
- knife with Commando Hubert logo engraved + sheath + woodbox
A part of the profits is for the Commando Hubert association.
THE WILDSTEER BONUSES
Kraken kit made up of 2 rubber straps, 1 nylon loop, screws and keys to configure the sheath to be worn on the carf (for diving) or ultra-compact in horizontal or MOLLE version. (The clip is positioned on the wide part of the sheath with special fasteners)