THE KEY POINTS
operator in the GIGN for 15 years, ATON is behind the tactical knife WING-Tactic (GIGN knife). Now an actor and ever passionate about knives, ATON asked us to make a knife that reflected his image. inspired by our new WILD320 bayonet, the KRYPTON-B is born.
The Krypton-B is a robust forged knife with a combined as-forged and brushed finish.
- Highly penetrating and robust multiface tip.
- A quenched stainless steel guard ensures efficient protection of the hand.
- A tactipren hand provides for optimum ergonomics and safe comfort.
- Machined stainless steel pommel to extend the handle, attach a lanyard, and used to strike.
De livered with a bayonet-style sheath with barbed wire cutter patented:
- Coyote POM case with patented barbed wire cutter
- Coyote Nylon sheath with leg straps
- Weight: 11.287 Oz
- Total weight (bayonet + sheath): 24.691 Oz
The Wildsteer barbed wire cutter allows for safe cutting, with the blade directed outwards. (Existing solutions call for a very dangerous pushing action, bringing the sharp edge towards the hand).
1- Place the blade hole on the barbed cutter shaft.
Place the knife against the sheath to release the space needed to pass the barbed wire
2- Insert the barbed wire in the cutting space
3- Hold the sheath firmly and exert the force on the knife-handle to the outside.
2 pommel versions:
strike pommel or window-breakers pommel