THE KEY POINTS
The 3C-K is a Karambit version of the 3C (Couteau du Colonel Carter)
The blade has a partiel double edge and it has a bone-breaker.
Its handling is multiple: way as Karambit or traditional handling.
2 Sheaths in choice
- Kydex and Nylon ambidextrous sheath which can be worn around the neck, under clothing and horizontally on a belt.
Maximal width of belt: 1.57"
- A 2mm black KYDEX INSIDE sheath hand-made by Pyrénées-Tac (France).
- Worn discretely so ideal for personal protection,
- Teck Lock, Molle Lock, IWB loop compatible
- Positioning for quick release in Karambit or classic grip
- The loop can be removed to add a paracord so it can be worn around the neck
- Possibility of removing the passer-by to add some paracord for wearing around the neck
As option: A clip for MOLLE webbing can be added to be worn vertically on a belt or vest.
(blue handle- without sheath)
Training 3C-K +
THE WILDSTEER "BONUSES"
As option: 2 sizes of gift case. Perfect to present the knife and do a gift.
The mini case: MAL 00
Dimensions: 17X12X5 cm
OR the small case: MAL 01
Hole for manual lock.